Bakchodi ke Form

WELCOME IN B.K.F GORUP MEDIA.LTD

Header Ads

Breaking

>

Thursday 12 January 2017

30 of the worst Animal fails in the animal Kingdom


Animals often have instincts and senses more impressive than ours. They can see farther, smell better, and certain animals can also run faster, jumper higher, and basically do everything better than us. But if there's one thing that unites all animals and humans, it's the fact that animals, just like us, aren't immune to looking ridiculous every once in awhile. Check out this list, compiled by Bored Panda, to see what we mean. Don't forget to vote for the best!

#1 I Love Manatees Because They Are So Majestic

#2 She Never Thought The Toilet Paper Roll Would Fight Back

#3 A Valiant Effort

Tap to load

#4 Poor Doggo

#5 Just A Seal That Ran Into The Glass

#6 A Mouse That Went Into Mission Impossible Mode In My House Last Year

#7 When Your Dinner Fights Back

#8 You Jump, I Jump, Remember

Tap to load

#9 Giant Panda Vs. Snowman

Tap to load

#10 Just Because It Looks Like Grass

Tap to load

#11 No, It's Not Just A Stage! This Is Real Me

#12 Optimistic Goose

#13 Ok, I'm Leaving!

Tap to load

#14 What Else Can Happen To Make This Day Even Worse?

#15 Cat Snake Jumps Majestically Through The Air

Tap to load

#16 I Can Do This

Tap to load

#17 Never Let Go Rose, Never Let Go

#18 I've Made A Huge Mistake

#19 Panda Baby Faceplant

#20 My Fat Hamster Stuck In A Tube

#21 My Dog Rottie Catching A Carrot. His Skills Never Fail To Impress

Tap to load

#22 Inbred Pidgeon

#23 Sammy's Graceful Descent Down The Stairs. Birds Are Magnificent

#24 A Possum Broke Into An Australian Bakery And Ate So Many Pastries It Couldn't Move. This Is How They Found Him

#25 Seems Like That Cat Is In A Sticky Situation!

#26 Cat Just Learned What Happens When You Sleep On The Garage Door (Don't Worry, He's Fine!)

#27 Hello?

#28 Cannibalism

#29 I Left You Alone For Five Minutes

#30 Terrifying Banana Peel

Tap to load

#31 I Left You Alone For Five Minutes

#32 What Ball?

#33 How Could You?

#34 Confused Raccoon Escaping Out Of Zoo's Lemur Enclosure Where He Accidentally Broke In

#35 Here's A Stink-Bomb For You

#36 I Love Holidays!

#37 Photo My Mom Took Today. Deer Slipping On Ice

#38 Look Where My Buddy Got Stuck This Morning

#39 My Dad And Brother Found This Little Fatty Stuck In A Tree While Golfing. They Had To Wiggle Him Out By His Little Legs But They Saved Him

#40 Bad Luck

#41 Wrong Prey

#42 It’s Funny How The Buffalo Can Go From Majestic & A Little Scary To Completely Stupid-Looking In A Matter Of Seconds

#43 My Cat Took My Brothers Valentines Day Sucker

#44 I See You're Muddy Pupper, And I Raise You Mine

#45 Holiday Of Polar Ranger

#46 Swallow Swallowing A Swallow

#47 You've Missed One Spot In Your Camouflage

#48 Something Went Wrong

#49 Gourmand Cat

#50 I Bought My Dog, Nes, A New Giant Bone And She Won't Go Anywhere Without It. Including To Poops

#51 I Cannot See!

#52 Who's That?

#53 Get It Off, Get It Off

#54 Ground Squirrel Too Fat To Enter His Cave

#55 Raccoon Stuck In An Army Tank

#56 A Polar Bear Cub Looks At An Adult Polar Bear Resting With A Bucket On Its Head In The Cooling Waters Of A Pool

#57 I'm Blind!

#58 Oh Well

#59 Little Guy Is Stuck

#60 Oops



No comments:

Post a Comment